From the folks at Quartz – these are just the highlights – check out the full article here
The comprehensive, fully caffeinated guide to coffee at work
- Surprise! Coffee keeps you alert
- Coffee eases the pain of working at a desk
- Coffee is a social lubricant
- Even without the coffee, coffee shops are good places to work [rather, get work done]
- The best time for a coffee is around 2 p.m.
- Coffee can make a stressful situation more stressful
- The coffee break is a 20th century invention
- It’s also an invention of Madison Ave, with an assist from a behavioral psychologist
- Coffee may be a life saver, especially for older workers.
- It even works with decaf
- Baristas drink the most coffee