The second coming is here, sort of. This is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. If you like Seinfeld check out Modern Seinfeld on Twitter (@SeinfeldToday). The show could come back on the air today and have plenty of material ready to go… not that they’d need any help.
A few highlights:
- Elaine swears off Starbucks. Jerry refuses to enable gchat. “Everyone I’ve ever emailed can talk to me whenever? No thank you.”
- George reveals his system for texting when he’s late: “If I say 10 minutes, I’ll be a half hour. If I say a half hour, you may never see me”
- Jerry’s gf constantly says “hashtag.” George gets a job as a “social media expert.” “It’s great, Jerry. You don’t need to know anything!”
- Jerry’s gf (Rachel Nichols) sells locally sourced produce that George refuses to buy. “Why does it cost so much? You grow it RIGHT THERE!”
- After autocorrect ends a relationship that George couldn’t on his own, he embraces it. “I don’t know what’s best for me, Jerry. It does!”